Beachwear for babies
What do you take with you when you take your baby to the beach? It is of course great fun to take your baby to the beach for the first time. The sound of the sea, the sand between your baby's toes and in his or her hands, the birds flying around in the hopefully clear blue sky, but don't forget that baby's skin is very sensitive to the sun. So think about the right sun protection. Below is a handy list of beach equipment for babies from the range of UV-Fashions.
This is handy to take with you when you take your baby to the beach:
- UV-swimwear, for example: a UV-suit for your baby to wear in the water. Or would you rather go for a UV-resistant swim set for your baby? We also have a range of swim shirts, leggings, swimsuits and diapers for your baby.
- UV-beachwear for babies: for when your baby is not going out to sea or for after swimming.
- Sunscreen. Apply sunscreen to your baby's skin that is not covered by UV-resistant clothing regularly and keep your baby out of direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Swim diapers: we have super cute swim diapers at UV-Fashions. Highly recommended: the diapers from Lässig that have all kinds of cute summer patterns from pineapples to flamingos. Swim diapers are super handy, they are reusable. So don't go for such a disposable diaper, but be environmentally conscious and go for one that lasts a long time.
- A floatation suit to let your baby float around. We have super cool alternative flotation suits that don't need to be inflated and that last a long time. Never leave your baby alone in the water!
- Water shoes for when the little man or woman is already walking to protect his or her feet. We also have slippers for babies. Take a look at our Ipanemas for babies; they are simply irresistible.
- UV-hat or UV-cap for babies. Don't forget to bring this item! It's important to protect your baby's head from UV-rays and therefore from burns. We have the most adorable UV-resistant hats and caps in our collection. In addition to sun hats, we also have hats that allow your baby to just go into the water.
- UV-resistant sunglasses! Don't forget to protect your little one's eyes against UV-rays. And say for yourself: what could be more fun than seeing a baby wearing those cool sunglasses? We have UV-sunglasses with a strap, so it stay on your baby's head better. In addition, we have sunglasses from Babiators and Ki ET LA that are virtually indestructible. Very handy with baby hands nearby.
- A bath cape for your baby to wrap him or her in after dabbing in the sea.
- A clean romper for after swimming.
- A bathrobe: to wrap your baby and protect him or her from the cold wind on the beach.
- A universal UV-resistant parasol or UV-sunshade for your baby's buggy. This is always useful and you want to keep your baby out of the direct sun of course.
- With the above plan it is probably not necessary, but we also have aftersun in our assortment.
Hopefully this packing list for babies at the beach will help. Have fun!