Babiators - polarized UV sunglasses for kids - The Icebreaker - Transparent
Show off your unique style with the new Blue Series collection - The Ice Breaker by Babiators.
- Polarized: These sunglasses have polarized lenses to help reduce harsh glare and improve your child's visibility in the sun. Plus, your kid will look awesome behind the colorful mirrored lenses!
- Accessorized: Blue Series sunglasses come with a slim felt case to keep the shades looking shiny and new.
- Safe: Babiators have UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and undergo rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe for your child – whether they’re on their face or in their mouth!
- Durable: Babiators sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames and impact- and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist, or step on them. Trust us, we’ve tried.
- Guaranteed: The best part? If you lose or break your Babiators in the first year, Babiators will replace them for free. All you pay is shipping.
The American brand Babiators was found by the longtime friends Molly and Ted Fienning, and Carolyn and Matthew Guard. When Ted became a Marine Corps fighter pilot and Molly visited the military base in Beaufort, SC, where she saw the kids around squinting at the sun while their moms and dads were protected by their stylish aviator sunglasses. The idea for a suitable equivalent for children was born, and Babiators emerged. With these sunglasses your kids receive a safe, affordable, high-quality and trendy protection against the sun and its UV rays.
What's more is that Babiators takes pride in their products' quality which is why they offer a one-year warranty on loss and damage. You only need to pay shipping and you will receive the same or a similar model of Babiators sunglasses!
|For who||Baby, Girl, Boy|
|Material - Main||Rubber|
|Uv-Protection||UV400 - 100% UV protection|
Attributes Sunglasses and Goggles
|Frame type||Fully edged|
|Lens category||Category 3: For strong sunlight, ideal for every day use|